Before upload to the ABO exam site
- The examinee is cautioned that the ABO takes no responsibility for patient record images not in appropriate format prior to submission.
- No cropping, rotation or other image manipulation can occur once images have been uploaded to the ABO exam site.
- Perform any image manipulation to conform to ABO specifications before submission.
- Remember, orient each image to the natural line of sight.
Upload records using individual JPG images
- Simply create JPG images for all patient records for all time points (potentially 30 or more images) that conform to ABO specifications.
- Next, initiate all cases on the ABO exam site.
- At minimum, the Written Case Report for each case must show the summary of record dates along with the Patient Name and Date of Birth.
- Upload each image using an exam site template at UPLOAD RECORDS.
- The template will prompt you for each required record of each time point.
After upload to the ABO exam site
- Use the UPLOAD RECORDS hyperlink on the ABO exam site and verify that images have uploaded correctly.
- To replace records that have already been submitted, simply submit new records. Old records will be overwritten.
- Removing records without replacing them must be done directly from the ABO exam site.
Bring to the exam:
- Physical study models
- Stapled copy of each case report
- Printout of superimpositions, attached as applicable
- Printed montage of digital models from original scanner software, attached as applicable
- One folder containing these printed records