1. Conform to requirements discussed under Overall Requirements for Radiographs.
2. If a panoramic radiograph is submitted, periapical and bitewing radiographs of the maxillary and mandibular incisors are highly recommended.
3. If a full-mouth series of periapical and bitewing radiographs are submitted, no panoramic radiograph is required. Submit as a composite image as appropriate.
4. Supplemental radiographs should be included in the case presentation when diagnostically appropriate. Submit as composite images as appropriate.
5. Appropriate diagnostic information is recommended for skeletal asymmetry cases.
6. All records must be oriented correctly with right and left sides clearly marked.
7. Conform to requirements discussed under Periodontal Documentation.