Examinees and authorized users will download the ABO Model Conversion Utility to:
- Confirm that your digital model conforms to internal construction requirements through validation by the Utility.
- View your model at 1:1 scale to verify your model's adherence to ABO digital model orientation and specifications.
- Convert your model to an ABO file format (.abo) acceptable for upload.
- If needed, you may measure categories of Discrepancy Index by model manipulation and zoom under a 1 mm mesh grid.
The ABO Model Conversion Utility is supported on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional and Enterprise (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Professional, Enterprise, and Education (32/64 bit)
- Above operating systems via emulation software (i.e., such as VMWare Fusion or Boot Camp) on Apple Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and El Capitan (10.11) *
* Check with your emulation software provider for the recommended versions supported on corresponding Apple Mac OS X editions.
Follow these instructions to download, install and activate the ABO Utility:
1. Download and review the User Guide for the ABO Utility.
2. If you are in a secured environment, you may need to contact your system administrator for rights to download and install.
3. Download the ABO Model Conversion Utility (exe).*
If a File Download dialog box appears, select RUN.
If RUN is not an option, the Installer will be saved to a location on your computer.
If User Account Control asks permission to make changes to this computer, reply YES or OK.
4. Run the installer and follow instructions to store the program at C: Program Files directory. A shortcut for the Utility will appear on your desktop.
5. Refer to the User Guide for remainder of instructions to register and activate the Utility, and to convert your digital model.